Hey, I'm Arwen.
Change is hard. I get it. As someone who went from being super active to having my life turned upside-down because of emergency abdominal surgery, I know what it's like to define yourself by your limitations.
Whether it's an injury, an over-crowded to-do list, or not having the support you need at home - it's easy to feel like there's little you can do to make real change happen.
That's why I'm here.
I'm going to help you develop the right mindset and proper conditioning tools to make reaching your fitness goals totally doable. No matter what your situation.
Let my experience help you:
With a multi-discipline background, I'm bringing the best of fitness, yoga, dance, and more to help you progress and enjoy working out.
CERTIFICATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
- MFA and BA in Dance Performance & Choreography from University of Utah and Brigham Young University
- 8 years training university dance majors conditioning, technique, and creativity
- 18 years teaching Yoga, and pilates-based fusion classes
- Yoga Alliance 200 Hr Certified
- AIReal Yoga Certified
- Balance Body Barre Certified
- ACE Personal Trainer Certified
- Current marathoner, triathlete, and ultra-runner